- My name is Ballerina
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since August 18, 2016
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is wearing my tutu! You might not think that's a trick, but hey - not everyone can pull off a tutu.
- Me in three words: shy, but sweet!
- How I feel about other critters: I prefer to be the only pet and soak up all of your attention! Trust me; I'm worth it.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is laying in the sunshine with a new toy!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: being the perfect companion for a special someone, maybe even a family with older kids. I'm shy at first so am often overlooked, but as soon as I know I'm safe with you I'll be your friend fur-ever. I came to Stray Rescue covered in scars and with a leg injury almost two years ago, and have made a full recovery. I'm a happy, relaxed girl when I leave campus, but the shelter environment stresses me out...can you blame me? Please come get me - I can't wait to shower you with kisses!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Stray Rescue of St. Louis
- It's located in St. Louis, MO
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Rachel Dibbert, Adoption Manager
- Call: (314) 771-6121
- Email: [email protected]