- My name is Betsy and Frack
- On my last birthday, I was 8
- I've been homeless since June 1, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sitting if I see a cookie, and finding toys and putting them on my bed. You'll have to adopt us to see who does what trick!
- Me in three words: nervous, loving, sweet, and patient! Okay, that's us in four words, but to be fair there are two of us...
- How I feel about other critters: we're a bonded sister-brother perfect pair who were rescued from a hoarding situation. Our entire lives were spent together, sharing a 15'x15' kennel. Since we grew up around other dogs we could live with other animals, but most of all we are besties!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is talk! Oh, we can dish...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a calm, patient household where we can spend the rest of our lives together. Our ideal person or family will want to help us learn all about home life, something we really did not experience before. We're so excited to stay together and can't wait to meet the special humans who will make our dreams come true! Oh, and a fenced yard is a must. ;)
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Jersey Shore Animal Center
- It's located in Brick, NJ
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Laurie Fasinski
- Call: (732) 920-1600
- Email: [email protected]