Home › Forget Me Not › Brownie is looking for a human to be her forever fitness partner!
- My name is Brownie
- On my last birthday, I was 6
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since November 23, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is making blankets disappear...now you see 'em, now you don't!
- Me in three words: What did I do. Okay, that's four words. I'm a really good girl, except for the blanket thing...
- How I feel about other critters: I like some doggies, but since I'm a little picky we'd need to meet and greet. And cats? Fuhgettaboutit!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to sit with my human. Now I just need to find one of my own...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: someone who won't dump me just because I'm more mature or a little soft around the middle...I mean hey, who isn't? Maybe we can get back into shape together! But seriously, my ideal home is patient and loving, where my humans are my BFFs. Mostly I want people who will love me for the sweet, gentle creature that I am, and make me feel secure that I won't be abandoned ever again. And did I mention I'm good with the kiddos? Best with children 8 and older!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Jersey Shore Animal Center
- It's located in Brick, NJ
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Laurie Fasinski
- Call: (732) 920-1600
- Email: [email protected]