- My name is Bubby
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since January 8, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is giving the best cuddles ever! I know how to sit and lay down, too, but who cares about that when I can snuggle with you!
- Me in three words: loving, sweet, goofball
- How I feel about other critters: I'm cool with other dogs when properly introduced (natch!). And while I'm still young and unsure how I feel about kitties, my humans at the shelter are willing to see how I get along with the kitty kind if needed. Oh, and I love people!!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to cuddle (on a couch is preferred, but not required). I love to be near people and play with my stuffed toys. I just want to be loved and give it back 10 times over!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a person or family who understand that even though I'm still a puppy I need to have my exercise monitored because of an injured hind leg. Someday I may need to lose it, but I don't let it hold me back. Besides, I hear that tripawds are pretty cool! I love all people and would make a great addition to any home, but am a little sad that no one has given me a chance yet. Will you be my hero?
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Blue Mountain Humane Society
- It's located in Walla Walla, WA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Hannah Ragozzino
- Call: (509) 525-2452
- Email: [email protected]