Home › Forget Me Not › Bunny is a mellow guy looking to hop into your car – or onto your couch!
- My name is Bunny
- On my last birthday, I was 9
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since June 17, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is the sit command. Oh, and I walk really well on leash!
- Me in three words: friendly, gentle, adventurer
- How I feel about other critters: I would enjoy living with other calm dogs, but cats? Not so much!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to explore new places with my person. And ride along in the car. And play with stuffed toys. And if I could have one more favorite thing it would be to cuddle with you!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: someone who isn't fooled by my age (it's just a number, right)? After all, I still have a little spring in my step! I'd love to ride along in the car with you on your daily adventures and cuddle up with you on the couch at the end of the day. My dream home is full of stuffed toys, they're my favorite! And while I would do best in an adult-only home, I wouldn't mind having another calm dog sibling for company.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Young-Williams Animal Center
- It's located in Knoxville, TN
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Amanda Foster
- Call: (865) 215-6599
- Email: [email protected]