- My name is Buster
- On my last birthday, I was 8
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since April 21, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is giving paw! But I'd rather give you my awesome pooch smooches!
- Me in three words: sweet, smart, and affectionate
- How I feel about other critters: I need to be the only apple of your eye. No other critters, please!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to cuddle and give kisses to the nice humans who take care of me. While I'm a little nervous at first when I meet new people, once I know you I just can't help but give you my famous Buster pooch smooch!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home, a home, a home. I've been in the shelter for so long that I've almost forgotten what it's like to have a home and humans of my own. My ideal situation is a one- or two-person household with no other animals. My new people will understand that I need time and training to help me be live my best life. It takes me a little while to warm up to new people because I've been let down for so long, so my new adopters will need to visit me at the shelter a few times to get acquainted. Please don't let me spend the rest of my life without people of my own!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Town of Hempstead Animal Shelter
- It's located in Wantagh, NY
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Town of Hempstead Adoptions
- Call: (516) 785-5220
- Email: [email protected]