- My name is Buster
- On my last birthday, I was 7
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since April 21, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is giving paw! It's my way of saying, 'hey, let's be friends!'
- Me in three words: sweet, calm and affectionate
- How I feel about other critters: I enjoy the company of other large, high energy puppers. In fact, in my ideal new home I'll have a dog sibling! Small dogs and cats...not so much!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to cuddle and give kisses to the nice humans who take care of me. While I'm a little nervous at first when I meet new people, once I know you I just can't help but give you my famous Buster pooch smooch!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home, a home, a home. I've been in the shelter for so long that I've almost forgotten what it's like to have a home and humans of my own. My ideal home will have another large dog who is tolerant, but playful. And my new family will understand that it takes me time to warm up to new people and will continue to work with me on my leash manners. I may be a work in progress, but hey - who isn't?! So come meet me. You can find me at the shelter in Buster's Corner!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Town of Hempstead Animal Shelter
- It's located in Wantagh, NY
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Town of Hempstead Adoptions
- Call: (516) 785-5220
- Email: [email protected]