Candy Girl needs patience, love and training to build her confidence!
- My name is Candy Girl
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since May 6, 2021
The good stuff
- My best trick is sitting! If you knew how hard that is for me you'd understand why it's my best trick.
- Me in three words: shy, sweet, relaxed
- How I feel about other critters: I'm a little nervous of other four-leggeds, but I'm young and willing to learn!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to get a bath and a blowout! Seriously, I love me a spa day.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: people who will be patient with me and help bring me out of my shell. You see, I was found as a stray on the scary streets, so I'm still a little skittish of new things. But I'm a young lass and hope that my new person or family will take the time to teach me that the world is a wonderful place!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here