- My name is Chesney
- On my last birthday, I was 10
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since August 31, 2016
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is napping. You might not think it's a trick, but I elevate it to a fine art.
- Me in three words: expert couch potato
- How I feel about other critters: I am picky about my doggie friends and would do best as your only pet, but I have so much love to give you'd say I have the love of two - maybe even three dogs!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is cuddle and give kisses! Okay, that's two favorite things, but I'm very good at both of them.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home with older children would be super! A family that has small kiddos wouldn't be the right fit because I'm starting to lose my hearing and get startled on occasion. Mostly I'd love a person or family who will accept me, give me a nice comfy spot on the couch, and take me for a few relaxed strolls throughout the day. I've been without a home or humans of my own for two years, and am getting a little sad!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Paws and Prayers Pet Rescue
- It's located in Cuyahoga Falls, OH
- Contact this person to meet me Melissa Martie
- Call: (330) 475-8300
- Email: [email protected]