- My name is Cheyenne
- On my last birthday, I was 7
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since September 9, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is shake! It's my way of saying 'nice to meet you, let's go home.'
- Me in three words: loyal, mellow, affectionate
- How I feel about other critters: I would like to be the only princess in our castle.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to show off my tricks for yummy treats!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a place where I can be your one and only pet. My human friends are everything to me! I would love a person or family who gives me plenty of cuddle time and daily walks (did I mention my excellent leash manners?). Ideally my new home is in a rural or suburban area where I can have some personal space because I get nervous when strangers walk too close to me on leash. Oh, and I love car rides and am always up for an adventure with you!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Adams County Animal Shelter
- It's located in Commerce City, CO
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Jessi Bishopp
- Call: (720) 523-7903
- Email: [email protected]