- My name is Coffee
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since November 10, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sit and down. I'm so talented I have two best tricks!
- Me in three words: loyal, intelligent, sweet
- How I feel about other critters: I'd do best as your only four-legged, and I promise I'm all you'll ever need!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to snuggle up in a cozy bed and nap, and dream of a forever home...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home that I can call my own with humans who are committed to me. You see, I was found all alone in an open field with a torn bag of dog food, left to fend for myself. And I was scared! I've always been such a good girl, so I don't know why my former family abandoned me. My ideal home is adults only, but kids 7 and older are okay, too. Most of all I just want people to love who will love me back!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Prince George County Animal Services
- It's located in Disputanta, VA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Caitlin Stallings
- Call: (804) 991-3200
- Email: [email protected]