- My name is Constable
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since February 12, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is dancing! So you might not think that's a trick, but remember: I'm a cat.
- Me in three words: funny, sweet, gentle
- How I feel about other critters: I just love other cats because they bring me out of my shell! As for dogs, I've never been around them so let's call the canines a big, fat 'maybe.' Okay, probably a 'no' on the dogs, mkay? I was just trying to be nice.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to eat wet food. Pop the can and I'm there!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household with patient humans who will give me time to open up at my own pace. I'm shy and would love a few comfy spots of my own, maybe even a perch to watch everything around me. It would be cat-tastic if I had some feline siblings to help build my confidence and teach me how to cat. Most of all, I'd love people who will take joy in my sweet nature and help me build my confidence.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Shelter From The Storm Animal Rescue
- It's located in Madison, WI
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Chelsey Erstad
- Call: (608) 284-7447
- Email: [email protected]