- My name is Coop
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since September 28, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is everything; you name it, I know it! I know sit, down, shake, drop it, and even the hardest one - stay!
- Me in three words: playful, smart, motivated
- How I feel about other critters: I'm playful with the big dogs, but prefer not to share my things with them. I mean what's mine is mine, m'kay?
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play fetch over and over and over...well, you get the idea. :)
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I'm wicked smart and will do anything for food, toys, or just your praise and attention, so learning new stuff is fun! I am working on my manners when it comes to sharing things I care about, so would do best in a home where I can have things - and people - all to my sweet self. While I'm a laidback fella, I never tire of playing fetch or tug-o-war! Truly I'm a good boy and a people pleaser, so come meet me and let's do this thing!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Frederickburg SPCA
- It's located in Fredericksburg VA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Allie Names
- Call: (540) 898-1500
- Email: [email protected]