- My name is Debra Ann
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since November 9, 2016
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is ripping up toys...then we get to go to the pet store together to buy new ones!
- Me in three words: sweet, silly, and strong
- How I feel about other critters: I could live with another dog if I was introduced properly, but small critters just aren't my thing!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is running around in the yard then couch cuddling with you while you give me belly rubs. Okay, that's two favorite things, but a girl shouldn't have to choose...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I would do best with a strong, active family with adults and older children. I love, love, LOVE belly rubs, eating lots of yummy treats, and learning new tricks. Did I mention that I'm super smart?
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Furkids Animal Rescue
- It's located in Alpharetta, Ga
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Danielle Smith
- Call: (678) 624-1003
- Email: [email protected]