- My name is Dexter
- On my last birthday, I was 9
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since March 3, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is finding food. That's a pretty good trick for a blind dog! :)
- Me in three words: loving, social, loyal
- How I feel about other critters: Why I just love other dogs! If my new home has other puppers they need to understand that I tend to bump into things...including them!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to get pet! It's like someone saying, "I love you" every time they touch me.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household that understands that I'm blind. My ideal home is quiet with a fenced yard and no stairs - or at least none that I need to use. And while I love all humans, I might accidentally knock over the wee ones! I prefer my people to be mostly home since I need frequent potty breaks. My story in a nutshell is that I was abandoned in the backyard of a house. Luckily my rescuers found me and are caring for me til I find my forever home. I hope my new people will help build my confidence because I know that my life matters! I promise to love you, always greet you at the door, and will stay by your side no matter what!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Humane Society of Union County
- It's located in Monroe, NC
- Contact this person to meet me Kim Siewert
- Call: (704) 650-6845
- Email: [email protected]