Home › Forget Me Not › Doja is a sweet shy pup looking for an active home with a dog sibling!
- My name is Doja
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since March 28, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is I'm great with other dogs! You might not think that's much of a trick, but it's not always easy to be so easygoing.
- Me in three words: smart, sweet, shy!
- How I feel about other critters: I just LOVE other dogs! At the shelter I even have a job as the the helper dog for dog introductions. I would love a canine sibling in my new home. Oh, and cats? Haven't met any yet, so let's call that a 'maybe.'
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play with other dogs, get treats, play with toys, and spend time with my people. A girl shouldn't have to choose one favorite thing, amirite?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household with patient humans who will give me time to warm up to my new environment. I would really thrive with a dog sibling in my new home to show me the ropes and help make me feel more confident. Oh, and did I mention? I'm an active gal who loves adventure, and dream of a warm bed of my own when I'm just chillaxin' in my new home. Don't let my shy nature fool you. I've got so much love in my heart and just need some kind humans to give me a chance to share it!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Salt Lake County Animal Services
- It's located in Salt Lake City, Utah
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Kiera Packer
- Call: (385) 468-7387
- Email: [email protected]
Doja has been adopted! 🙂