Donna graduated prison dog-training school and loves everyone, fur-real!
- My name is Donna
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since September 1, 2018
The good stuff
- My best trick is sittin' pretty! Okay, maybe that's not a trick, so 'paw' because I'm a polite girl and 'come' because I love to run to you! That's a lot of tricks, but I'm very proud of my manners.
- Me in three words: smart, sweet, snuggly
- How I feel about other critters: I love them all! People, dogs, cats, whatever - bring it!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is go for a stroll and then cuddle on the couch with you!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: someone who understands me. A warm home with lots of love. I've rocked obedience training at the prison dog-training program and am ready for my freedom, and a person or family of my own. Did I mention that I love everyone, two- and four-legged?
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out