- My name is Dougie
- On my last birthday, I was 9
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since October 6, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is making the humans laugh with my goofy enthusiasm!
- Me in three words: affectionate, energetic, lapdog
- How I feel about other critters: Sometimes I bark at other dogs on my walk...just because! I like to play with other puppers, but can get a little overexcited and need help reading dog social cues. I've not lived with a cat before, but I think they might be okay!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is learn new tricks and work for treats. Kind of two favorite things in one!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a quiet, low-traffic household where I can feel loved and secure. I'm a joyous pup who would thrive in a stable home with kind, trusted humans who appreciate my sweet, spirited nature. My future family will give me a routine, comfy bed, and lots of toys and affection...muah! Mostly I want a stable, secure home life with people to enjoy my abundant love and who will love me back. So c'mon, let's be dance partners together in this thing called life! Time to boogie with Dougie!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is St. Hubert's Animal Welfare Center
- It's located in Madison, NJ
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Sarah Sangree
- Call: (973) 377-2295
- Email: [email protected]