- My name is Dozer
- On my last birthday, I was 6
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since August 19, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sit. I'm a very good boy!
- Me in three words: large, goofy, loyal
- How I feel about other critters: I love other playful dogs! As for the kitty kind, I've actually never met one...
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play with dogs, go on adventures, and eat Vienna sausages. Do they really come all the way from Vienna just for me?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I can be nervous when I first meet new people, but if you take the time to get to know me I'll be your friend for life! I'm looking for an adult-only home with a steady routine; a quieter household without a lot of visitors or commotion. I want a person - or two! - who I can call my own. You know, someone who will take me on long walks, cuddle up on the couch with me, and enjoy my goofy, playful side! Other large playful dogs are way cool and wouldn't mind having a playmate around (hint, hint). Oh, and I hope my future home has lots of Vienna sausage treats, they're my favorite!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Young-Williams Animal Center
- It's located in Knoxville, TN
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Amanda Foster
- Call: (865) 215-6599
- Email: [email protected]