- My name is Drew
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since January 24, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is running with you! It's more of a talent than a trick, but I'm still very good at it!
- Me in three words: active, playful, intelligent
- How I feel about other critters: I just love doggy daycare! I'm totes cool with other dogs and might be okay with dog-savvy kitties, too.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play!! So c'mon over and let's have some fun!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active household that shares my adventurous nature, and that loves to hike, travel, run, jog, shimmy, wiggle - almost anything! Because of my size and energy I'm probably best with kids who are big enough to handle my zesty nature. My new people will continue my training so that I can be my very best self. Oh, and I'd enjoy a dog sibling as long as they're not too bossy. The humans at the shelter have no idea how on this earth I'm still waiting for a home, but here I am so come get me. I'm not just a deal, I'm a steal!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Monroe County Dog Shelter
- It's located in Sparta, WI
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Amber Dvorak
- Call: (608) 269-8775
- Email: [email protected]