- My name is Emma
- On my last birthday, I was 5
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since July 20, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is giving kisses while I wiggle my bottom. You gotta come check it out!
- Me in three words: loyal, loving, protective
- How I feel about other critters: I would rather be your only 4-legged, but am okay with submissive males who understand that I'm the boss girl.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is cuddle on the couch after playing fetch...doesn't that sound divine?!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home with a fenced-in yard where I can play fetch with my humans. Oh, and they'll remember to put the ball away when we're done because I'll probably eat it (yummy!). They'd let me snuggle on the couch with them, but have room for my crate as well because that's where I like to sleep and feel safe. Because I've had so little in life I don't like to share my toys or food, so kids need to be old enough to understand that. Most of all, I dream about being with people of my own so that I can give them kisses and wiggle my bum!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Nantucket Island Safe Harbor for Animals
- It's located in Nantucket, MA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Andrea Morris
- Call: (508) 825-2287
- Email: [email protected]