Home › Forget Me Not › Emmy is an award-winning pup looking for active people who love to cuddle!
- My name is Emmy
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since April 2, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is ...wait a minute: do I have to pick just one? I know lots, including sit and down!
- Me in three words: friendly, smart and playful
- How I feel about other critters: I've had awesome play dates with several dogs of similar size and temperament. So yes - I'm single and available for meet/greets, and am open to having a doggo sibling!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is zoomies! Did you hear that a recent study said dogs do zoomies when they're happy? I mean, duh!!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I am a young pup with plenty of energy, so my ideal household is active with humans who are committed to my learning. I'm uber treat motivated and very smart, and I love having my humans around. Now I just need some of my own! Oh, and did I mention that I adore cuddling? Seriously, you won't find a better date!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Fredericksburg SPCA
- It's located in Fredericksburg VA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Allie Names
- Call: (540) 693-0533
- Email: [email protected]