- My name is Goliath
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since February 1, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is catching a tennis ball. That's a pretty good trick considering I have just one eye to see it!
- Me in three words: affectionate, energetic, athletic
- How I feel about other critters: I would do best as your only pet, but after some training and reassurance I think I'd like to go on doggo playdates. After all, I'm way too handsome to let these good looks go to waste!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is fetch tennis balls, play in the yard, fetch tennis balls! Okay, I just put 'play in the yard' thing so I didn't say 'fetch tennis balls' three times. Oh there you go...I went there...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active family, couple or individual and a home with a fenced-in yard because I really need to run! And if there are small humans in my new home it would best best if they were over the age of 12. You see, I'm a tripawd (that's three legs) and have one eye, and my ideal home has people who are mature and considerate of my special talents. No one knows how I got this way since I came from earthquake-devastated Puerto Rico, but it just makes me more special!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Jersey Shore Animal Center
- It's located in Brick, NJ
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Laurie Fasinski
- Call: (732) 920-1600
- Email: [email protected]