Gracie is a mature gal looking for an active solo pet home – and loves kids!
- My name is Gracie
- On my last birthday, I was 9
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since February 18, 2022
The good stuff
- My best trick is being your BFF! I'm also excellent sitting for treats and I know the 'lay' command, too.
- Me in three words: loveable, smart, loyal
- How I feel about other critters: No thank you, very much! I prefer to be your one and only - and have enough love in my heart for a dozen puppers rolled into one!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to go for long walks, play in the water, and go camping when I'm not in couch potato mode. Okay, so that's three favorite things, but a gal shouldn't have to choose...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a quiet, calm, solo pet household with humans who'll love me as much as I'll love them! I love people and am cool with kids - as long as they're the two-legged kind! I'm told I'm the best of everything: always up for adventure or some couch potato-ing with my people. And don't let my graying muzzle fool you, either! You grab the leash and I'm good for two-mile walks, hiking, or just playing with the garden hose. Because I'm a gal of a certain age I'm well mannered in the home and sleep through the night like a champ. Seriously, what the heck are you waiting for? Life is short! Let's do this!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out