- My name is Hannah
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since September 19, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is giving puppy kisses...muah!!
- Me in three words: energetic, fun-loving, mischievous...that's just a fancy word for um...curious!
- How I feel about other critters: I'm okay with submissive dogs because I like to be boss girl, but I'd prefer to be your only four-legged, m'kay?
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to go for a car ride. I don't even care if we actually go anywhere - I just like riding around!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a person or family who will build my confidence and love me forever. My last family didn't even realize I was missing and when they found out they never came to get me from the shelter. So I'm a little insecure. My perfect home will have a fenced yard - I could even live nicely in an apartment! Adult only home, or one with kids 13+ ...because sometimes I don't realize my big goofy self and might accidentally knock over the smaller humans.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is St. Joseph Bay Humane Society
- It's located in Port St. Joe, FL
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Caitlin Godwin
- Call: (850) 227-1103
- Email: [email protected]