- My name is Harley
- On my last birthday, I was 11
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since April 1, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is making a toy disappear. How about you buy me a new toy and I'll show you? :)
- Me in three words: your best friend!
- How I feel about other critters: I prefer to be your only four-legged. Promise you won't be disappointed!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to be with my people. Now I just need to find them. Oh, I hope that's you! A shelter is no place for a dignified mature girl like me.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a place where I'm the only pet and can soak up all of your love! My ideal home is with a person or family (kids age 10+ please!) who will give me a loving life in my golden years. It's ruff being a mature girl in a shelter! Frequent short walks and couch cuddles are all I need. And a few toys would be lovely, too!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Jersey Shore Animal Center
- It's located in Brick, NJ
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Laurie Fasinski
- Call: (732) 920-1600
- Email: [email protected]