- My name is Harrison
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since March 29, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is shake. C'mon over and see for yourself! And while it's not a trick, my caretakers tell me I'm simply fabulous on leash.
- Me in three words: one tough cookie...in a nice way, of course
- How I feel about other critters: Other friendly dogs are okay as long as I don't feel threatened. But cats, livestock or rodents? Fuhgeddaboudit! Just keep the small critters to yourself, m'kay?
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is eat! I do a little dance whenever it's chow time. And not that you asked, but car rides are my second favorite thing. Just sayin.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a solo pet home so where I can finally be spoiled with all of your love! You see, I've had a *ruff* life. I was rescued from abuse and have been homeless for 2-1/2 long years, during which time I had heartworm treatment and surgery to correct a deformity. Those challenges kept me from being adopted, but look at me now! I'm ready to go home with someone who wants a guy who's even more handsome than his movie star namesake. Yes, I mean that guy!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Operation Pets Alive
- It's located in The Woodlands, Texas
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Marcia Piotter
- Call: (713) 201-7306
- Email: [email protected]