- My name is Hermes
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since October 27, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is playing with my humans! Now for my next trick I need to find some humans of my own...
- Me in three words: lots.of.energy. :)
- How I feel about other critters: I'm pretty cool with dogs who are smaller than me, but cats? No thank you!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to chase my tail, which isn't actually my favorite thing, but something I do a lot because I'm bored. I need your help! I can be easily redirected and am eager to have something better to do. :)
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active household that's excited to welcome a high energy pupper into their lives! That means everyday walks, maybe a romp or two in the yard. And did I mention that I love the small humans? Kids are totally my favorite creatures in the whole world. I hope my new family has some kiddos! While I'm cool with smaller dogs, I would do best as your only dog so that I get all of your attention and you can keep me busy, busy, busy! Oh, and added bonus: I'm seriously handsome!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is HSforBC.org
- It's located in Whitestown, IN
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Bruce Jarrett
- Call: (765) 481-6603
- Email: [email protected]