- My name is Hollyleaf
- On my last birthday, I was 5
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since January 28, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is showing off my adorable, fluffy belly. You can look, but don't touch! :)
- Me in three words: queen, cuddly, comical
- How I feel about other critters: I would do best as the only pet in my new home because I want all the attention for myself. But I'm open to a household with calm pets who would just ignore me...like, pretend I don't exist, m'kay?
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is eat snacks. Hence the adorable, fluffy belly.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a quiet household with people who will let me love on them, but give me space when I need it. And who will give me snacks...and let me sleep in bed with them! You see, I was transferred from another shelter and have been here almost a year, so I dream about a home where I can feel close to and loved by my humans. Did I mention I'm a special gal? I'm diabetic and a guardian angel has paid for my insulin for at least the next three years! So if you have a low-stress home and would like the company of an easygoing kitty - I'm your girl. C'mon down and let's meet!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Animal Welfare League of Arlington
- It's located in Arlington, VA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Chelsea Jones
- Call: (703) 931-9241
- Email: [email protected]