- My name is Horner
- On my last birthday, I was 8
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since February 23, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is looking so freaking adorable that you feel compelled to pet me!
- Me in three words: laidback, loving, cute
- How I feel about other critters: I get along just dandy with other dogs - and cats, too!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is sniff out treats. It's my superpower.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: anyone who's looking for a good cuddle sesh on the couch. And if my new home has dogs or cats - or both! - that's fine with me because I get along with everyone. Mostly I want a home to enjoy my mature years. Maybe a nice yard so I can romp with the puppers every now and then! My leash manners are excellent and I'm an outstanding walking partner! I'm an easygoing fella and can fit into pretty much any household, so let's do this thing!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Fredericksburg SPCA
- It's located in Fredericksburg VA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Allie Names
- Call: (540) 693-0533
- Email: [email protected]