- My name is Houdina
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since September 19, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is giving puppy kisses...muah!!
- Me in three words: energetic, fun-loving, mischievous
- How I feel about other critters: I'm not sure how I feel about other 4-leggeds, so let's call that a big "maybe" for now...
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to go for a car ride. I don't even care if we actually go anywhere - I just like riding around!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a person or family who is committed to loving me forever. You see, my last family didn't even realize I was missing and when they found out they refused to pick me up at the shelter. So I'm a little insecure. I would do best as your only pet and you won't be disappointed - promise! Now c'mon over here and let me plant one of my famous pupper smooches on you...
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is St. Joseph Bay Humane Society
- It's located in Port St. Joe, FL
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Caitlin Godwin
- Call: (850) 227-1103
- Email: [email protected]