Home › Forget Me Not › Houston, we have a problem: this boy is homeless most of his life!
- My name is Houston
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since August 27, 2017
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sit and shake! Okay that's two tricks, but I'm very talented.
- Me in three words: smart, active, cheerful
- How I feel about other critters: I'd prefer to be your one and only pet!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is take really fast walks, jogs, and learning new tricks! A guy can have three favorite things, m'kay?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home - period! I've been at Special Pals since Hurricane Harvey, which in dog years was a really long time ago. In fact it's a long time in human years, too. The staff named me after our city because I'm Houston strong - just like them! Typical of my Chow-mix personality, I like to get into mischief when I'm bored. But I respond very well to training and love learning new things. Sometimes I'm a smarty pants and will talk back while other times I'm a little shy. Just give me some room and a lot of things to stay busy and I'm a happy camper! An active home would be ideal for me. You know, a place I can run, keep learning new things, and follow you around because I'll be your BFF!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Special Pals
- It's located in Houston, TX
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Erin McCollum
- Call: (281) 579-7387
- Email: [email protected]