- My name is Ivy
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since March 2, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is melting your heart with my soft, dreamy eyes. Come see for yourself!
- Me in three words: sweet, gentle, and anxious...but with the right humans I know I'll be less afraid to be by my little self!
- How I feel about other critters: I'm okay with smaller dogs, but due to my shy nature I would need a meet-and-greet to make sure we could be fur-riends.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is sit by your side. I just love to be with my special person...could that be you?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I'd love a quiet home where someone is always around because I get anxious when I'm by myself. My new humans will want to help build my confidence so that I can be more independent. I like playing and going for walks, but my absolute favorite thing to do is sit nicely by my human and be loved.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Quincy Animal Shelter
- It's located in Quincy, MA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Jean Ellard
- Call: (617) 823-3461
- Email: [email protected]