- My name is Jack
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since November 20, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is posing for the camera. I mean, just LOOK at me; I'm gorgeous!
- Me in three words: laid-back, quiet, calm
- How I feel about other critters: I love the lady dogs, but can hang with the dude dogs if they're mellow like me.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to sunbathe. I just love the feel of warm rays on my stunning ebony coat.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: people who enjoy relaxing, taking short strolls, and who have a low-key household. I'm a very calm, low-maintenance fella and have excellent manners when I meet new people. If my new home has a yard I would just love to spend the day sunbathing! Because I'm such a calm, easy to manage guy I'd be great for an older person or couple. Come on; let's make it a date!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Albany Humane Society
- It's located in Albany, GA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Payton
- Call: (229) 888-7387
- Email: [email protected]