- My name is Joey
- On my last birthday, I was 5
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since January 1, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is paying attention! Okay, so maybe not a *real* trick, but I'm very good at it just the same! Oh, and I walk very nicely on leash, too.
- Me in three words: fun, fun, fun...get the idea?
- How I feel about other critters: I play nicely with other puppers with slow, proper introductions, but do not care for the kitty kind.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is walk, play, cuddle on the couch. Now I just need a couch and someone to cuddle with me!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a dog experienced, solo pet home with or without older kids. And a fenced in yard would be great! Did I mention that I graduated from a prison dog-training class and know basic manners? I just love people so I'd really like to meet you. C'mon over!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is New Leash on Life USA
- It's located in Philadelphia, PA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Ray Little
- Call: (215) 816-5301
- Email: [email protected]