Home › Forget Me Not › Joey is a prison dog training grad who loves long walks and couch cuddles!
- My name is Joey
- On my last birthday, I was 5
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since January 1, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is paying attention! Okay, so maybe not a *real* trick, but I'm very good at it just the same! Oh, and I walk very nicely on leash, too.
- Me in three words: affectionate, playful, couch potato
- How I feel about other critters: I play nicely with other playful puppers and would enjoy doggie dates. But cats? I do not care for the kitty kind!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is snuggle on the couch with my blankets and my people. Now I just need a couch, a blanket of my own, and someone to cuddle with me! Oh, and I love learning new stuff! I was born to train!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a dog experienced home where my people are excited about learning new things with me. I graduated from a prison dog-training class and know basic manners, but LOVE to train! I do enjoy walks and play dates with other dogs, but at home prefer to be your only pet. Oh, and older kids are cool if you have 'em! You should know as well that I'm more of a suburban guy, so city living isn't for me. I'm a wonderful curious, dignified, playful, and super loyal guy, so let's make a date to meet!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is New Leash on Life USA
- It's located in Philadelphia, PA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Kyrie Palan
- Call: 215-279-2722
- Email: [email protected]
Cure dog! Why other people are need to abandon this cute little dog?