- My name is Juno
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since June 22, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is cuddling and wagging my whole body when I'm happy! You might not think those are tricks, but when you're a silly, goofy, snuggle-butt...those are tricks!
- Me in three words: playful, silly and loving
- How I feel about other critters: I would do best as an only pet...and will probably hog the couch. ;)
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is cuddling! I'm super soft and affectionate and I love to play with toys. And if I could have one more favorite thing it would be having my special person take me for nice walks. Did I mention the cuddling?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a person or family who will have plenty of time to spend with me. I need someone who will take me for nice walks - I walk beautifully on leash - and play with me. My ideal home will be quiet, and a place where I can be the focus of my forever person's attention. Trust me, I'm the only pup you'll need!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is City of Sugar Land Animal Services
- It's located in Sugar Land, Texas
- Contact this person to meet me Sabrina Abdulla
- Call: (281) 275-2364
- Email: [email protected]