Home › Forget Me Not › Kane needs an adult, solo-pet home to help him reach his potential!
- My name is Kane
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since November 12, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is I have too many to list, but am eager to learn even more!
- Me in three words: unsure of myself
- How I feel about other critters: I would do best as your only pet, especially since I need my new people to help build my confidence. Although I've been in the shelter for a really, really long time, I know that with the right humans I'll do wonderfully in my new home!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to go on hiking adventures, give/get couch cuddles, have a fenced yard...do I really have to choose just one? If I did it would be love!! I need lots of it and give it back a thousand times over.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a kind, patient, caring, single-dog family who will help me feel better about myself. You see, I had been adopted by a family that had no rules or boundaries. I'm well trained now, but because I've been homeless for a very long time I have little confidence in myself. Mostly I need someone who understands my breed and will help me reach my potential! I enjoy hiking adventures and couch cuddles, too. You could say I'm the perfect pup. And did I mention that I'm incredibly handsome? So come meet me if you think you may be the jelly to my peanut butter! Speaking of, I DO love me some PB!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is HSforBC.org
- It's located in Whitestown, IN
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Bruce Jarrett
- Call: (765) 481-6603
- Email: [email protected]
Is Kane a service dog