- My name is Kansas
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since May 17, 2017
The Good Stuff
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play with people. I'm an insanely sweet girl who can't figure out why no one has made me their own yet. Will you come play with me and take me home?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I would a happy home with lots of love and fun toys. Everyone tells me that I'm a sweet, silly love muffin. Do you like muffins? Come meet me! It's my wish to have a home for Christmas. Make it come true!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Loudon County Animal Shelter
- It's located in Loudon, Tennessee
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me April
- Call: (865) 985-4134
- Email: [email protected]