- My name is Kasey
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since October 1, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is I'm clicker trained and give the best hugs! Okay, that's two things, but two very good things!
- Me in three words: I love humans! xoxo
- How I feel about other critters: No thanks. I'm the best there ever was! Come meet me and see for yourself.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to be with my people. I'm a little sad that right now I don't have humans of my own, but I hope that changes soon!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: my ideal family would include me as the only child, human or animal. But they won't mind because I have more love than they could ever dream possible. And my people must love hugs! Like to run or jog? Take me with you! I'm always up for adventure!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Allen County SPCA
- It's located in Fort Wayne, IN
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Jessica Henry
- Call: (260) 744-0454
- Email: [email protected]