- My name is Katrina
- On my last birthday, I was 11
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since January 1, 2006
The Good Stuff
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is prance for my admirers. No, really. I know how cute I am, and I will totally flaunt my stripes and spots for a fawning audience. Wand toy involved? Even better! I'm also partial to eating my dry food on the table next to you while you eat lunch.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: Someone who will cherish me exactly as I am: the quirky, loving, girl who has waited all my life to be loved for me. I came to Tabby's Place way back in 2007 from a high-volume shelter in New York City, and I've been looking for my lifelong love and lunch partner ever since. I can be very affectionate and sometimes a little moody, but I have a huge heart. I'll sit with you on the couch, follow you all around the house and enchant you with my long-legged loveliness, and I promise to make you laugh with delight every day. Brownie points if I'm the only little one (human or feline) around...I've always dreamed of being an only child.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Tabby's Place: a Cat Sanctuary
- It's located in Ringoes, NJ
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Angela Townsend
- Call: (908) 237-5300
- Email: [email protected]
Rip sweet angel.
Everyone wants a puppy or a kitten… so proud of my 12 yr old who fell in love with an older dog at the shelter yesterday … can’t wait too bring her home. I sure wish we could adopt them all!!
How wonderful! Congratulations on your soon to be new family member, and thank you for adopting.
Whoever wrote that bio did a great job for her. It describes to a T what life would be like with this sweet old girl.
I used to volunteer at a shelter and saw first hand how many cats and dogs just keep getting overlooked. Day by day and year by year. I don’t know why people only like young animals. Older pets are amazing pets.
Thanks Rosemary. The Forget Me Nots are written by our team here at Pets for Patriots, but we draw upon information provided by each shelter/rescue that sends us their long-term dogs and cats who need a ‘helping paw’ to promote. We, too wish more people would consider the older pets, who make such wonderful family members.
Cannot believe that this sweetheart has waited 10 years for a home?! Seems impossible. Are there issues that aren’t revealed?
Sadly it’s not impossible. Sometimes long term pets are simply not considered when new adopters come to find a pet, only perpetuating their homelessness.