- My name is Kaya
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since July 1, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is shake, speak, and running! Okay, that last one isn't exactly a trick, but I'm very good at it!
- Me in three words: energetic, fast, loyal
- How I feel about other critters: I like other dogs, but I've never lived with cats. So let's just call them a big 'maybe'...
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is drink water out of a hose and play fetch!! A girl can have two favorite things, you know.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an outdoorsy family who wants to run, hike, walk, and play fetch with me every day! I have a lot of energy and would do best with an active person or family. Because I'm so energetic and excited, I tend to knock over little humans - oops!! - so ideally, my kids should be older than 8. Nothing would make me happier than to run around all day and then snuggle on the couch with my humans! I've been homeless half of my young life and it's making me a little sad, but I'm trying to stay positive that my humans are *this close* to finding me...
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Special Pals
- It's located in Houston, TX
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Erin McCollum
- Call: (281) 579-7387
- Email: [email protected]