Ladybelle needs an active home to keep her mind and body busy, busy, busy!
- My name is Ladybelle
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since August 15, 2019
The good stuff
- My best trick is keeping you in line! Seriously, sometimes you humans just need a little discipline, y'know?
- Me in three words: energetic, smart, sneaky
- How I feel about other critters: I'd prefer to be your one and only pet! Promise I'm all you'll need.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play tag - you're it!!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active household that will keep me busy! My cattle dog instincts are sharp and I love to work. Oh, and I love puzzles, long walks, fetch...almost anything that will keep me mentally and physically active. I would thrive with your undivided attention, so my ideal home has no other animals. So let's go!! Let's do this adoption thing and start having fun together!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here