- My name is Leo (aka Lazy Leo)
- On my last birthday, I was 8
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since April 18, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is eating my food in my bed because I'm too lazy to eat standing up. You think I'm kidding?
- Me in three words: cuddly, comical, low-key
- How I feel about other critters: I'm okay with cats and other dogs as long as they're calm like me. And even though I love all creatures great and small, I don't like to share my food or toys. That's one trick this old dog isn't going to learn! ;)
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is sleep, go for walks, and cuddle with my humans!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a family who gives me lots of soft spots to sleep and plenty of time outside. I prefer to be outdoors, and would be happy with an indoor/outdoor situation while you're at work as long as I have proper containment for my own safety. My ideal home is quiet and calm. And while I'd love to be your only k9 friend, I'm okay sharing our home with other chill pets. I'm in "retirement mode" and enjoy my peace and quiet! Oh, and a family who can take me for one nice walk a day would be divine. I'm a very low-maintenance guy!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Monroe County Dog Shelter
- It's located in Sparta, WI
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Amber Dvorak or Kathy Ekern
- Call: (608) 269-8775
- Email: [email protected]
What kind of dog is Leo and how much does he weigh!