- My name is Linus
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since December 10, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is making people fall in love with me in an instant. With me, every day feels like Valentines Day. xoxo
- Me in three words: irresistible, easy going, and loving
- How I feel about other critters: I'll chase the kitty kind, as well as birds, rabbits, and squirrels (hello, I'm a dog)! Previously I was okay living with two smaller dogs and need proper on-leash introduction to other puppers. But I think I'd prefer to be your only four-legged family member.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to prance around with my ball. Sometimes I'll carry it for an entire walk or jog! If I could have a second favorite thing it would be chewing on my Kong toys...yummy!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: humans to love me. You see, I was adopted and my human tragically passed away. It doesn't matter if I'm adopted by a single person, couple, or family, or how old or young. I just dream of having people of my own again! And a fenced yard so I can chase my toys and bounce around and make them laugh. I walk well on the leash and sometimes enjoy a jog, too! My new humans should love to give belly scratches, because I love to get them! I'm super smart and enjoy puzzles to challenge my mind. Oh, and I'm a whiz and getting things out of Kongs. Challenge accepted? Game on!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Nantucket Island Safe Harbor for Animals
- It's located in Nantucket, MA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Andrea
- Call: (508) 825-2287
- Email: [email protected]