- My name is Luna
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since April 23, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is stealing hearts!
- Me in three words: quirky, independent and observant
- How I feel about other critters: No thank you! I'm a bit of a diva and want to be your only child.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is lounge on laps and get lots of pets! Okay, that's kind of two things, but a girl shouldn't have to choose.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a calm, stress-free household with no other pets. You see, I'm homeless due to stress-induced urinary issues (yeah, I went there!), but am using my litterbox at the veterinary clinic very nicely. While the people here are kind and are taking good care of me, I long for a home of my own again. I have a bit of an eccentric personality, which I think if I was human you would call "a celebrity." I'm like the Kardashian of cats!
PS: My adoption is free and I'll get one free early detection package per yer (exam, chemistry profile, standard blood count, fecal, thyroid test, core vaccines, hw/combo testing, lean treats and a nail trim). And a Pets for Patriots adopter would receive all of that plus a 15% discount on other services and products. I'm not just a steal - I'm a deal!
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Hanging Rock Animal Hospital
- It's located in Roanoke, VA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Penny Stanley
- Call: (540) 562-4596
- Email: [email protected]