- My name is Maddie
- On my last birthday, I was 3.5
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since December 1, 2015
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is walking into a room and owning it. That's right, sista!
- Me in three words: confident, affectionate, cuddle-bug
- How I feel about other critters: I love everyone, fur-real! Other cats, dogs, kids - even spiders - you name it!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is finding toys. I'm a professional toy huntress and can find any toy hidden anywhere in the house. How 'bout you take me home and we try it?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a house filled with grown ups, kids, seniors, and even other pets! Truth is I would fit in anywhere! Apartment living? Cool! House? I'm good with that, too. Just please keep me indoors because I have some vision loss from an eye infection I had as a wee kitten. I take a very inexpensive medication to help me, but my special need doesn't slow me down. I love to cuddle and be close to my humans, so let's meet and get down to some serious snuggling!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here