Home › Forget Me Not › Marky is a fetch-loving pup looking for a home with a dog sibling!
- My name is Marky
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since March 8, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is fetch! Just toss it and I'll catch it.
- Me in three words: playful, energetic, sociable
- How I feel about other critters: I enjoy making friends with other dogs, but cats? I do not like the feline kind!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play fetch. It happens to be my best talent as well. C'mon and see for yourself!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home with maybe a female dog sibling and - did I mention? - no cats!! My ideal home has a fenced yard so that I can play...wait for it...fetch! Seriously, I'm obsessed. You don't even have to tell me to "drop it." I'll just leave the ball at your feet so that you can throw it again. And again. I was found as a stray and no one came looking for me, so I'm hoping my new people will help build my confidence by showering me with love, love, love!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Friends of Michigan Animals Rescue
- It's located in Belleville, MI 48111
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Anna Coghlan
- Call: (734) 461-9458
- Email: [email protected]