Marvin is a shy fella who digs other dogs and needs a gentle home!
- My name is Marvin
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since July 22, 2023
The good stuff
- My best trick is I can jump really high; come see! Oh, and I know 'sit' and 'shake,' and because I love treats sooo much I'm super easy to train.
- Me in three words: Adventuresome, lovable, athletic
- How I feel about other critters: I really enjoy the company of other dogs, especially those who dig my energy and play style. Cats? Dunno. Never met one, so let's call that a big 'maybe.'
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to cuddle with my person...so I really need a person! I'm kind of a Romeo and giving kisses is my thing. My next favorite things are playing with squeaky toys and going on adventures.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active household where I can be myself - an adventuresome, yet cuddly buddy! I'm still young and love to learn, so my new family will want to continue training with me so that I can be my best self. I have it on good authority that I'm one smart cookie! Speaking of, I love treats...hint, hint for when we meet. I really long for a family and home of my own with a nice cozy bed, and people who are kind and patient with me. Could that be you?
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here