- My name is Maxie
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since February 19, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is shake! But I hear the humans saying that with COVID we're not supposed to shake paws?
- Me in three words: loyal, sweet, smart
- How I feel about other critters: I prefer to have my house and people to myself, thank you very much!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is go on a hike with my family...now I just need to find them! I'm an active, fun-loving girl who's always up for adventure.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home where I'm the center of my humans' world and I can devote my whole self to them, too. Because new people make me a little nervous, my future family will continue my training and help me be the most incredible dog ever. Oh, and when you come meet me bring Cheetos and watermelon and we'll be instant besties! Pssst...did I mention that I'm absolutely gorgeous?!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Fredericksburg SPCA
- It's located in Fredericksburg VA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Allie Names
- Call: (540) 693-0533
- Email: [email protected]