- My name is Mick
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since March 8, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is catching any treats you throw even remotely in my direction!
- Me in three words: loyal, playful, adventurous
- How I feel about other critters: I love all creatures great and small!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is doggy play dates, chasing tennis balls, and couch snuggles with the humans. Seriously; a girl shouldn't have to choose just one favorite thing!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household where I'm part of a big, active family! I'd love a yard, and a home filled with kiddos - the human kind - and a dog brother or sister. I have a sense of adventure and would just adore trips to the local park. Mostly I want to be part of your big, happy family - you know, the one that I haven't met yet, but that I know is out there looking for me! Oh, and I'm crate trained, respond well to praise (and treats, natch), and am even learning to be friends with cats. Come meet me because you won't find a more perfect pup!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Blue Mountain Humane Society
- It's located in Walla Walla, WA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Front Desk Staff
- Call: (509) 525-2452
- Email: [email protected]