- My name is Mila
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since March 17, 2017
The Good Stuff
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is be myself. I am the perfect mixture of energy and mellow. I am up for a good game of fetch when you feel like playing, but also make the best cuddle buddy when it is time to chill. Seriously, I just might be "the" perfect dog!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I bond quickly to just a few people so I would love a home where I am the center of attention without a lot of visitors. A house without young children or other animals may be ideal for me. I am potty trained and trusted loose indoors unsupervised. What's not to love about me?
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Adams County Animal Shelter
- It's located in Brighton, CO
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Talia Heit - Behavior and Rescue Coordinator
- Call: (303) 288-3294
- Email: [email protected]